I often hear a lot of my friends talk about "waking" their kids up in the morning (even cousin Ainsley sometimes needs to be waken)...what is that? What are they talking about? Doesn't everyone have children who wake up before the sun is even glinting in the sky? Doesn't everyone have a little Luke who wants to jump into your bed at 5:29 every morning (OK, sometimes it's 5:31). And doesn't everyone have an Olivia who pretends to go back to sleep only to hear noises from the other room and come to sing the "Lukie" song? My alarm clock buttons are so stiff from lack of use...really, why set the alarm when you can have a 10 month old waking you up instead? Maybe one day these two will sleep until 7:30...or dare I dream 8??
1 comment:
Cat-
Your blog entry was timed after 9:00 AM! I am not convinced that poor, precious little Luke and Olivia are waking you up...the little angels...
Nate
Post a Comment