So, last weekend we packed up the car and headed to NJ for our house-hopping Thanksgiving. First it was Thanksgiving Brunch with "Grandmama Scott" and Frank and Francine in from Canada, and then on to the Krout's to see the other part of the Krout family (this is just part of the "kids table")
we also celebrated Luke's birthday again, and then finally on to my dads for Thanksgiving with the Delciello's which included a rousing hour of liqour fueled kareoke which featured the usuals "Born to Be Wild", "The Pina Colada Song" and sadly "I've Got You Babe"...sorry Dad, it's just not cool to do that in kareoke!
2 comments:
I've got you babe is very cool...I don't think Bon Jovi is cool, but Sonny and Cher...timelessly cool.
Nate
I've got you babe is very cool...I don't think Bon Jovi is cool, but Sonny and Cher...timelessly cool.
Nate
Post a Comment