It's finally arrived, Olivia's 3rd Birthday! We've been celebrating all week with little presents here and there (some new shoes, very practical). Today when Olivia came downstairs, she was greeted by a table full of fun.
Pirate stickers, musical cards, Where's Waldo, Princess movies, new clothes...but the most fun of all was the sock puppet kit. We made 3 socks puppets...at 7:30am (Thanks Ainsley!) Crafting starts early here!
(can you tell which one I did?)Olivia has been talking to her loyal subjects (family) on the phone all day. She has been very polite and thankful for all her goodies. I can't believe it was just 3 years ago that she was born! Sometimes it feels like forever ago, and sometimes I can't believe how fast she's grown into this little girl!
I've promised to take her to Friendly's for lunch so she can get a "monster ice cream" sundae...and of course some actual food. (mac and cheese tastes so much better there!)
Now if only Luke makes it...he was so excited for Olivia's birthday that he was up at 5am! It's OK Luke, we wouldn't start without you, really, you can sleep in sometimes!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday cousin YaYa! Love, Cousin Ainsley
Post a Comment