Sunday, March 16, 2008

Horton Hears a "You"

I took Olivia to her first movie today. Horton Hears a Who. She was really excited, telling everyone at the shoe store she was going to see "Horton Hears a You". We got our popcorn, sat down and waited a few minutes (can I mention here that they charge $7 for a 3 year old to see a movie!!!) before the commercials started, then the 8 previews (which normally I love, but I knew Olivia would start to lose interest before the film started!), finally the movie started. The first 20 minutes were pretty good, Olivia ate her popcorn and drank her juice, but then she wanted to switch seats and then use the potty (so we went out to try it, though I knew she wouldn't sit on a potty that wasn't her own), and finally the last 15 minutes she actually sat and really watched it.
She says she wants to go and see it again, but I think we'll wait until the next animated film comes out!

No comments: