Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Olivia goes to school

Olivia had her first 1/2 day of Preschool today. I am without a car (new battery, altenator, and now a new transmission...this thing better last a long time! Good thing I really like it!) still so we had to take the 'rickshaw' as Brad now calls it. But, I did choose a school really close so i could do this anyway! Luke had a REALLY hard time leaving today. I wondered if he would just blend in as another student, but he's just too tiny. Olivia meanwhile went right for her name on the table and then headed to the play-doh. We spend about 2 hours a day playing on and off with play-doh, so I don't know why it's so appealing to do it somewhere else as well!
Luke was dying to play, so we had to head out fast. We hit the market for some groceries and then made a very brief trip home before heading out to get Olivia again. Luckily it's only an 8 minute ride to get there! She told me she had a great time and 'changed the baby's diaper'...I can only assume it was a doll, or else she has been hanging out in the nursery there! I know she also dressed like a ballerina and played on the playground (on the pirate ship climber). Other than that, the rest of the hour is a mystery to me!
Thursday she'll be back again for one hour before next weeks 2 hour sessions! Whoo hoo!

No comments: