Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not much new to report!


Christine keeps complaining that I haven't updated the blog...and since I assume there are like 4 people who even read it, I haven't been bothering. But, here you go Chris!

Not much is new here. All the rain came down and we were running around stopping leaks in various areas of the house (fireplace, basement). The Volvo is FINALLY home after almost a month at Volvo camp. Seems to be running great in the few hours that I've had it!


Olivia is doing well at school, though she seems to come home with less projects than the other kids. Her classroom doesn't seem to do cool projects like the other ones do. She came home with two smiley faces yesterday while all the other kids had glued grapes on their papers...paper grapes of course. I guess I should check in with the teacher to make sure Olivia is actually doing her crafts!


Dana and Collin came to visit last weekend which was a lot of fun. We got to catch up and the kids had a visitor. A good prequel for next week when we have a big visit from the cousins! Yay! We are looking forward to seeing Grandpa too.



Just 15 days until we leave for Disney...we're counting down! I can't wait to see how crazy they get when they see all there is to do there! I better make sure I pack extra Tylenol (for myself)! Good thing I've been working out to get ready to chase them all around the park.



I've been busy contemplating my second career these days. Still not sure (after almost 4 years) what I'm going to do next! I don't like thinking about leaving these two in someone else's hands...I would feel bad for that person!

Well, this is my update Chris, not much else going on. I got a major hair chop yesterday, and so far all my self timered pictures have come out bad. I'll have to wait for Brad to take a good one for me.



1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

Would like to see the hair cut please. Thanks for the updates.