On the way home from NJ today I thought it would be fun to stop at Ikea and "play" (really shop) for a bit to stretch and get some exercise (for the kids, not me!). That was a real silly idea. We got right into the kids section where Luke and Olivia proceeded to run every which way but the same so I couldn't find them. Luckily I've been a few times and know their favorite spots. They have this great little spinny chair with an accordian cover that comes down and "hides" the kid inside...that's where Olivia hangs out. Luke likes the doorway with the fringe hanging down. He likes to run in and out of the fringe as much as he can. And today he was playing with the tea set...I had to buy that, it was so cute.
As usual, Luke paid no attention to me and did his own thing (argh!!) while Olivia acutally responded to her name (a rarity these days). Luke played with every fake computer in the place..."I'm just checking my email" he said.
Then, as I'm paying...for stuff for THEM, Luke sets off the alarm in one of the aisles. Oh the embarassment! He is such a pistol to shop with. I really need to get him a leash...
February round up!
11 years ago
2 comments:
I love that Luke said, Im checking my email. Such an techno kid:) My godson is brilliant.
He checks his email on everything, computers, calculators, anything that has buttons.
Post a Comment