Thursday was the end of camp for Olivia (boo hoo!!!). She really had a good time (or she's a good liar) and learned the song they had to sing for the show so well they gave her the microphone during the show. She had one line to say about the color green (they did a show based on the rainbow) "My brother's favorite shirt is green"...which came out "My favorite brother's shirt is green"...it made Luke feel special. She had a huge cheering section with just him!
Then she proceeded to lift up her dress a bit on stage (my friend quickly ran over to congratulate me on Olivia's first peep show...gee thanks Deanna) luckily she was wearing her bathing suit underneath (phew). Luke started yelling out "Put your dress down Olivia!!" It was pretty funny, and yet embarassing seeing as how she was the tallest, oldest one up there and she was acting like the baby!!
I had some compliments from the counselors who offered their babysitting services to me since my kids "are so well behaved"...(evil laugh inserted here)...little do they know! But, I will probably try them out since we have yet to try a sitter and the kids actually know the counselors!
I'll try and post some video of Olivia singing, it was pretty cute! No peep show though!
February round up!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I love that Luke yelled out for her to put down her dress. What a good little brother looking out for his sister's modesty:)
Post a Comment