Ever since I joined Facebook a year ago, I've noticed how often I have conversations in my head about my status. I'm constantly "updating" my status in my head...which is probably a good thing because I would be updating it all the time (like some people out there) with completely useless stuff...
Catherine is...
-hiding from her kids, and reading a book...hope they can't find me.
-not a good driver today.
-wishing she had a job today.
-really in need of new shoes.
-a little embarassed that Olivia has holes in her knees (of her pants), gotta get some patches for those...
-pretending to like your child (I really can't stand him/her)
-not listening.
-talking too much (again)
-surfing on Facebook and ignoring her kids (again)
-really good at puzzles...how can this skill help me?
-tired of the Octomom, but I can't help watching the stories anyway...
-laughing at something she shouldn't be laughing at.
-totally freaked out by big change.
-encouraging bad behavior? Why do they keep doing the same things!
-having a good hair day...and we're staying home all day! No one will see it!
-doing too much at once.
-doesn't understand why people feel the need to share so much sometimes...(on FB, there is someone who just feels the need to tell everyone what she is baking and how she has a headache/backache/her period...I don't care!!!) (though in her defense, I can just skip reading her update)
-too impartial...I can't seem to pick sides
-making popcorn (again)
-not as funny as she thinks she is...
February round up!
11 years ago
1 comment:
1. i think you are funny
2. i also hate octomom but feel compelled to read stuff about her
3. facebook is kind of evil.
Post a Comment