Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Olivia's Last Day of Preschool 3s

Olivia had her last day of preschool a few weeks ago (sorry, camera and computer were not speaking, so I couldn't post FOREVER). She had a great 1 hour day (WHAT? They finish early and don't even stay for a whole day!!).

We got into the class and I got a little nostalgic remembering her first day. The day when she hardly noticed I even left! Olivia seemed to have made a lot of friends. A boy in the class (Lucio) seemed to have a little crush on her. He would never go to lunch club unless she was going (his mom would check with me, pleading in her eyes) and he must have talked about her a lot because his father seemed to know who she was!

His mom had her camera on the last day and took a picture of him with his teachers, and then he went over to Olivia, grabbed her hand (awww) and said "my mommy wants to take our picture". It was so sweet.

They all headed up to the "family life" room where they had their "concert". I was pretty impressed that they sang for about 25 minutes straight through. They were pretty good (at remembering words, pitch was another story).
Luke spent the whole concert asking if it was over yet...I had to hold him, the video camera and the camera...so the pictures really sucked, but here is one of the whole class.

No comments: