Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dino Wild

We took the kids to the high school parking lot to get a little bike riding in.  Luke wasn't really excited about riding in his 'baby bike'....so I took him to Toys R Us to get a new one.  They didn't have anything really nice there (not like Olivia's really nice Trek!)  and of course Luke picks out the one that looks like a little dinosaur.  It's tiny (just like him) and has lizard print (green) all over it and little "Dino Wild"s printed all over it.  But, he loves it.  I couldn't believe how excited he was to get it.
Yesterday he was driving just straight lines on the driveway, and today he was maneuvering around the deck like a pro.  We went for a ride around the block (he usually rides his motorcycle) and he was able to go the whole way...though pretty far behind Olivia, so I was in the middle giving pushes here and there over the hills!
He loves to ride it around our house to show it off to the neighbors...

No comments: