Monday, April 26, 2010

The one where Luke plays soccer

Luke started soccer two weeks ago, but I got to take him this past Saturday and I took pictures...in between repeating the directions from the coach and trying to keep Olivia quiet.
He is surprisingly good at running and kicking (also known as dribbling) at the same time.  Though it can't be easy in the dress he wears.  They don't seem to ever stock up on "young kids" sizes and instead give them these ridiculous shirts to run around in!  He doesn't care, just wants to play!

Halfway through practice he discovered a friend from school, Brooke!  They were really cute running together and she kept trying to hold his hand while they were standing listening to directions.  He didn't notice, but it did give him a bit of extra energy (Mommy, I'm triple tired right now).

He has some 'fancy' moves in those feet!

No comments: