Sunday, July 4, 2010

July!

It's July, and we've been busy!  We've got tennis lessons, swimming lessons and camp all week long (which makes me very happy...I love a busy schedule!)
Olivia is doing great in her tennis lessons, hitting the ball a few times (she's no Billie Jean King, but she has potential!!)


My mom came up to visit last week and ended up extending her visit for a few extra days (yay!)So, we treated her to a "Steve Songs" concert (OK, it was totally free.  At the library.  The kids had a great time hanging out with their friends and enjoying the music.
Here is some of Olivia's latest artwork.  It's not in order, but it's Olivia yelling "Luke" and daddy looking mad (love the smoke coming out of his head!) and me plugging my ears (I'm on the bottom) "while doing laundry" and Luke is at the very top on the computer.  She's so creative!I cut some hydrangeas from the garden the other day and Olivia insisted on posing with them.  She's a budding model that one.Today (the 4th), we went blueberry and raspberry picking.  Luke LOVES blueberries.  He didn't have much to show in his bucket because he ate everything he could pluck off the bush!  It was hot, but we came home with a ton of blueberries and 2 pints of raspberries.  Luke took this picture of Olivia and I in front of the raspberries.

No comments: