
Well, here it is as of Saturday! It's amazing what can come out of a little seed! I had planted about 7 yellow squash plants...which I now realize was WAY too much! We are going to be eating a lot of squash. But, I love watching them all grow.

Here is our first yellow squash. You can't really tell it's size from the picture, but it's ready to eat! I'm going to pick it today so we can eat it for dinner.

Here is Olivia modeling the latest in green bean fashion. She picked it and then ate it...which is great, but since we only have about 6 right now, we need all we can scrounge together to make a meal! I am thinking we'll have enough to feed one person pretty soon...

If you look at the center of this pic, you see a little brown dried up flower...look right above that and there is the first green pepper we've gotten! It's tiny, but it's there!

Luke isn't as excited about his peas as I thought he'd be...I guess he likes them better out of the freezer! Once again, we have enough right now for one meal!
You can see the zuchinni plant there in the middle. We eat a lot of zuchinni's around here, so these will be enjoyed!
We have some carrots that are doing great, and my scallions are growing nicely too. A few herbs are scattered in there. Brad thinks I planted too much too close, but it's all growing nicely, so I'm sticking with it! I won't be able to get there to weed again until Thursday...so I'm afraid of what I'll be facing then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment