Friday, November 19, 2010

Luke is 4!

Luke had a birthday this week and is now officially 4!  He waited until Wednesday to accept this age change.  He was really content at 3.  I think he's worried that 4 means he'll have to grow up a bit.
He had a great day, started off with opening his present from Grandmom: Just Dance 2.  He's gotten really good with his dance moves!  I have to say, I'm getting really good at that game! It's a bit of a workout if you choose the right songs!


Later that day he was blessed with his other gifts including a Leapster Explorer (which is making the rounds between the two of them...they love it) some cool new shoes, and a basketball net (one that will grow with him for a few years).  He's getting good at shooting hoops and asked me to raise the net up even higher so he can jump to dunk

No comments: