
Last weekend we decided it was time Luke had his own room. Not one to let a project pass me by, I spent the week picking out pictures, bed sets and paint colors and had the room ready by Saturday morning. There aren't any pictures on the walls yet, but it's getting there! Luke loves his HUGE bed (really, he's so tiny!) though of course the first night was a challenge!
Now Olivia wants a room makeover (so far I have given in and rearranged the furniture)...a Hannah Montana room. Please someone introduce her to something else! She only knows who she is from commercials, but she does a scary good impression of her!!

1 comment:
Yeah Yukie! I think you should leave his bed on the floor. He can take after us. We slept with a bed on the floor for the first 2 years we were married!
Post a Comment