Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas part 2

In NJ, the kids were spoiled again. They got four Christmas' this year (not to be confused with that Reese Witherspoon movie).

I can't believe we all missed the photo op that was Olivia and I in matching dresses (this could be a one time thing people!) You can see the print in the top photo of Olivia. Hers was a cuter cut, but we looked pretty cool in our matching dresses (yes, I made them).
Luke got a slightly creepy Jets book, that he loves (it's in heavy rotation with his Yankee books). It's a good thing the Jets had a decent season. Though I might have to hide it when local friends come over (Patriot fans are rough).
After the Krout's we headed to my dads at the shore for our third Christmas. Despite Luke showing off his bad side he was lucky enough to get some presents. They really had a great time hanging out with their new dog Sienna. She's a very nice and quiet dog (the kind that make us wonder about getting a dog of our own...see hamster story below) and she didn't mind the kids chasing her (well, she was shaking in her boots a bit). I had bought a jacket for Sienna that we all laughed about because it was a "medium" but maybe for a cat...it was WAY too tiny for her!





No comments: