Here's how we're doing with the garden! I'm pretty faithful about going everyday to water and weed. Luke doesn't always come out of the car, sometimes he just sits in it and messes it up, sometimes he's asleep and sometimes he's watching a DVD...so much for my little helper! I think once the veggies are out there will be a renewed interest. Hopefully no one there thinks less of me as a mother when they see him in the car.
The yellow squash is really huge, and over the weekend two little bulbs popped out! I know they have a long way to grow, but I am feeling pretty good about their progress!
And check out the lettuce! It's really coming along too, I think we might have our first harvest of it this week!he snap peas are really growing too. We gave them some sticks to hang on to...that's some grass clippings around them to keep the soil cool and moist underneath.
No comments:
Post a Comment