Sunday, May 2, 2010

A walk in Old Wethersfield

The early season heat meant we needed to hit the ice cream shop ASAP.  And afterwards we took a guilt walk to burn a few calories (very few, it's hard to walk with two kids and not stop to smell every single flower!).  Here they are checking out the tulips in front of the museum (I don't remember which museum, there are so many in Old Wethersfield)
There are a lot of picturesque views in Old Wethersfield, and for once I had my camera.  It's so pretty down there!  We gave Luke the camera to take a picture of the two of us...which didn't turn out too bad!
Olivia refused to pose for a picture, and Luke wasn't really into it, but Brad was!
This is a really cool church in town.  I had some better shots, but Luke's shadow was in all of them...which ruins the shot kid!

No comments: