Thursday, June 3, 2010

Garden Progressing Like Crazy

Remember the garden last week?  Well, look at it now! It's growing like crazy.  I go there almost everyday to weed (I'm doing a good job keeping up!) and yet I didn't even notice that we had snap peas coming out! 
We have little squash bulbs out too.  It's very exciting.  Luke spent an hour with me this morning.  He entertained himself by taking off his shirt and spraying himself with water.  I had to stop him from taking off his shorts.  There are a lot of older people there and I didn't want them to freak out!


I had to cut the lettuce right after this picture because it was growing so crazy!  We have enough for a week's worth of salads.  But, something is eating the leaves on my zucchini plants.  I have to tackle it before I start losing my plants!

No comments: