Thursday, June 3, 2010

Off to Kindergarten She will Go!

Olivia officially "graduated" preschool!  Well, she technically still has three days left, but she has her certificate!  Way to go Olivia!  This was such an up and down year for her.  Her teacher was...well, I won't be mean here.  She did make some great friends and can name all the musical instruments, and their families.  She can show you how to play a double bass (air style) and knows so many different dances, I can't keep track! Also notice how tall Olivia is compared to her class! She's a giant!

Here she is with her best buddy Jadelyn.  On their first day of orientation, I told her to go and say hi to Jadelyn and they became really great friends. 
Seana, Olivia and Jadelyn were the three muskateers together.  Jadelyn and Seana would save a seat for Olivia each day at breakfast, half the time she wouldn't see them and would sit somewhere else. 

Here's Mrs. Baker freaking out about using a knife with all the kids around.  She's always a bit uptight.  I'm not sure why she teaches such young kids...I don't think she knows how to deal with them (she just had a baby in January, so she'll have to start learning!)

Here are the kids eating their cake.  One of the kids moms got them one, which was really nice!  Luke was really excited to eat with the class.  They've adopted him as their unofficial mascot. (you can't really see him from this view, but he's sitting next to Olivia)

No comments: