Olivia's first tooth fell out the other day. It was a long wait for that tooth to come out! We first got word that it was loose in November at her last dentist apointment. It rattled around in her mouth for a long time. I was getting pretty grossed out by in as Olivia would push it with her tongue and it would be horizontal in her mouth. I could see it hanging by just a thread.
I had my own dentist apt on Thursday and I asked my hygienist about the best way to pull it out...or actually the best way to tell Brad to pull it out while I hid on the other side of the house. I just didn't think I could do it!
She gave me a few tips, gauze over the tooth, twist and pull or tie dental floss around it and pull the ends.
I remember losing a few of my own teeth. I remember biting the headrest in my parents volvo and my dad stopping short and my two top teeth coming out...that seems like an easy way to get them out!
Olivia got a visit from the tooth fairy that night (she swears she heard her that night) and can't wait for her next tooth to come out.
February round up!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I am not looking forward to that... I mean the tooth fairy is exciting and cute. The pulling out of teeth or seeing them come out...makes me cringe.
Post a Comment