Yesterday we went strawberry picking with some friends of ours. It was the end of the season, so we really had to hunt to find good ones...which didn't stop Luke from eating any of them he could get his hands on. He never likes them at home, but he must have eaten a pint of strawberries yesterday...and not all of them were good ones! I found him with some really ugly ones in his hands. After about 10 minutes of rinsing off any of the ones I caught him with, I gave up! Olivia on the other hand was a very good picker. Her friend Hailey taught her how to only pick the good ones. After about 1 hour of that, we got back on the hayride back to the parking lot...where Luke was still eating strawberries! Hopefully I can get all that juice out of his clothes! He was practically pink by the time we left! I took a picture with my phone, but I'm not sure how I can get it on here...
No comments:
Post a Comment