
Olivia had her first day of camp today. She was very excited to go...mostly because she got a new backpack with wheels on it (Thanks Grandmom) and a new Tinkerbell Lunch box. I dropped her off, and just like that she was off running with her counselor. I couldn't believe how easy she was to drop off! While I saw lots of other moms go inside the building with their kids, mine was the first one off (does that mean that Olivia is just really sick and tired of me?). A few moms even made comments to me like "Wow, Olivia was sure ready to go" and "Olivia didn't seem to have any problems leaving you behind!"...the one with the biggest problem was Luke. He didn't understand why I wasn't leaving him to go and play too. He must have tried to run in the building 5 times before I had to bribe him with a trip to Home Depot to get him to follow me!
Here are some of Olivia's friends getting out of the building. Olivia is in back next to the little blonde girl, in the pink. I couldn't get a picture of her smiling because as soon as she saw me she started talking...and didn't stop for a while! I did give her a treat from the ice cream truck after camp...then I opened her lunch box and found about 90% of the food I sent her with still in it! The juice box and gogurt and cookie were gone...fruit and crackers still there. Guess we need to practice that some more! OK, Seriously, that boy on the right...is that what guys do to pick up girls these days? I just don't get the outfit!

1 comment:
Wow, Olivia! That is a pretty exquisite backpack! That's a fancy word for fancy! Do you know what we have been reading? Ainsley & Baby B
Post a Comment