
Happy Birthday Mom! Hope it's a good year for you! We can't wait to celebrate with you next week.
Christine already did a list on her blog, so I won't try to copy, but I can tell you this.
My mom has a jewelry collection that rivals the crown jewels. Seriously, these girls (all three so far) are lucky grandkids because one day (hopefully a LONG time from now) they will inherit a closet full of jewlery!
And she mentioned that she's going to the city this weekend to hopefully see a show, but in her words "you know what will happen if we can't get tickets"...yep, she'll head over to the jewelry district!
Bling Bling!
Christine already did a list on her blog, so I won't try to copy, but I can tell you this.
My mom has a jewelry collection that rivals the crown jewels. Seriously, these girls (all three so far) are lucky grandkids because one day (hopefully a LONG time from now) they will inherit a closet full of jewlery!
And she mentioned that she's going to the city this weekend to hopefully see a show, but in her words "you know what will happen if we can't get tickets"...yep, she'll head over to the jewelry district!
Bling Bling!
No comments:
Post a Comment