We found a new favorite place to get our crazies out today...Jumpzone. It was a bit of a drive, 30 minutes driving by the awesome houses in Farmington and Avon, but TOTALLY worth it! Olivia had the time of her life! At first the climbing wall and the obstacles were a bit intimidating (they were HUGE), but after about 20 minutes of exploring, Olivia was a veteran down the slides!Look how enormous these things were! Luke was the total opposite of course. After 30 minutes of clinging to my leg I finally got him in a bouncer...with myself in it too. It was a bit of a workout to bounce in there! He got really excited, running around it...until he fell. Going down the slide out of it was much more fun to him!
Olivia was trying to keep up with the boys for a while, then gave up and went out on her own to master the dinosaur mountain and Batman tunnel. Towards the end when the crowd thinned out, I even challenged the climbing wall and went down the awesome slide...much to Luke's dismay (he freaked out as soon as I started to climb!)
He did find a water fountain to entertain himself with for a while...how to press the button and drink at the same time?

After a while, he ventured out and actually went through a tunnel...and immediately came back through. "I'm funny" he said...
No comments:
Post a Comment